My name is Bob Worsley, and I’m the current State Senator for legislative district 25, located in the heart of Mesa. I was first elected in 2012 after first defeating Russell Pearce in the Republican primary. Some people know me as the founder of SkyMall, but I’ve led a number of other successful business efforts in Arizona and across the country.
Family has defined my life. Together with my wife Christi, we raised 6 children here in East Mesa. This community has played a significant role in providing a high quality of life for us and we are proud to be called Mesa residents.
Public office was never on my radar. Yet two years ago, concern was growing that our leadership was taking us down a path of divisiveness and harsh rhetoric. We needed a common sense approach to conservative leadership.
Education and career experiences prepared me to confront the economic challenges facing our state. As an auditor, I learned to analyze complex financial issues. As an entrepreneur, I learned how to create jobs. As a State Senator, I’ve used these experiences to find practical and innovative solutions to our states most complicated problems.
I am running for re-election because I believe Arizona needs more statesmen and less partisan bickering. It’s time for an elevated conversation about how conservative principles can be respectfully applied to the issues we face. I hope you will join me on this important journey.
• Married to wife Christi for 40 years
• 6 children, 25 grandchildren
• CPA with PriceWaterhouse in the 1980′s
• Founder of SkyMall
• 1999 Entrepreneur of the Year–awarded by Ernst and
• Founder, NZ Legacy –a land, mineral and energy
development company supplier of electricity to 27,000
homes in the white mountains.
• Developer of a planned Potash facility in Holbrook, Arizona
that will create 500 permanent jobs Creator of over 1,000
jobs in Arizona
• Board of Directors, Mesa United Way
• Co-Founder, Consolari Music Hall
• Former Board of Directors for United Families International
• Former Board of Directors for Institute for American Values
• Boy Scouts of America
• International Advisory Council Member for International
Center for Law and Religion Studies